Friday, May 25, 2007

Welcome to the fantasybeadingsupplies.com BLOG

Hello to all, and welcome. This is going to be fun, FUN I tell you, A blog for all seasons, a blog for all reasons......a place to go and read all kinds of interesting tidbits of information about fantasybeadingsupplies.com. (and some boring stuff too, I suppose) I intend to use this space as a conduit to give you, the reader, as much inside info as I can. For instance, if we are going to be running a great sale at fantasybeadingsupplies.com, I will tell you all about it here. And, if I notice someone else having a great sale, with prices even I can't beat, I'll post that, too. I will also be telling you about any new ideas I have, showing you a few beadwork techniques, showing off pictures of my adorable daughter and our family of pets, and showcasing work by my very talented customers. I'll tell you about whats going on in my life and most likely ask for advice now and then. Give me some time to get used to this whole "blog" thing, as it is all new to me lol, But in time I hope that you will find it a great place to come to with a cup of coffee and a sense of humor, ready to have some FUN.
~Cindy

No comments: