Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Name announcement

Happy Thursday, one and all! I hope that your Thursday has been uneventful, mine has been so very busy, as usual, LOL! Trips to the Post Office, the bank, the grocery store......making a few beads before it became unbearably HOT in the studio. Iowa summers can be a bit uncomfortable with the heat and humidity! Our daughter is out of school for the summer now, and at the ripe old age of 10 is at the age where she would rather stay home than go run errands with Mom, so I flew solo all day. It was kind of nice, but I have to admit that I kinda miss my little hanger-on, LOL!
I have been itching to get back to my beadwork, I have several projects going right now, and each one calls my name every time that I walk by......so I intend to spend tomorrow at the torch experimenting with some new color combinations for my lampwork florals and then relaxing with some beadwork in front of the T.V. Don't you just love how you can watch T.V. and do beadwork at the same time?! The only downside is having the dog jump up onto the couch next to me, which always seems to bump the bead tray.....so that I spill beads or at the very least, prick my finger with the needle, OW! Darn dog, he's lucky he's so cute, LOL!
If you haven't browsed the website lately, you may want to check out all teh new items we have added lately......fabulous Turquoise cabs, some incredible Vintage buttons and a new color for the dyed Lacy's Stiff Stuff......Green! Finally, Green! We have had the hardest time getting the color Green, we don't know why, but it has never worked before. We ordered a special industrial dye, and were finally rewarded with a lovely shade of Pale Green. Almost a Celedon Green, in fact! Really lovely, be sure to check it out! And tomorrow I will be adding a nice big batch of beautiful, shimmering Dichroic cabochons, at great prices of course! So be sure to check back often to see what new surprise goodies we have available!
Which brings me to our ANNOUNCEMENT:
We will be changing the address of our website from www.fantasybeadingsupplies.com to www.beadwork-supplies.com
Yes, this is our second name change in as many months......we apologize for any inconvienience that this may have caused all of our wonderful customers! We had to come up with a new name very quickly when we lost our old one (with no notice I might add, GRR!) and now we have had the opportunity to use the web address of www.beadwork-supplies.com so we snapped it up! We hope that the name makes it easier for everyone to find us out there in cyberland, so that there will be no one having to do without their favorite bracelet blank, brass collar, Lacy's Stiff Stuff or cabochons! So don't forget to bookmark our new site name, remember it is:
www.beadwork-supplies.com
I had better close for now, before my Happy Thursday Post trickles into Friday, LOL! Take care everyone!
~Cindy

No comments: